Azure DevOps Automation Engineer
You think DevOps. CI/CD sounds very familiar. Skills designing and developing solutions utilizing PowerShell. Evangelize best practices and work as a team. Continuously guarantee quality in delivery. A mindset that thinks to bring value to the customers. Bringing value is in our DNA.
The DevOps methodology is not something that can be ignored in a time where automation is an essential part of every organization. At Dexmach this philosophy is baked into our core structure and way of working.
Do you think of DevOps as a single tool? Then we are afraid you are not the person we are looking for. However, if you are thinking of DevOps as a mandatory way of doing things on a company-wide level? Then you are the person we want to talk to!
Responsibility and ownership are important in working at Dexmach.
- Design and development of solutions utilizing the PowerShell language, including Pester as testing framework.
- Actively use Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for the CI/CD process.
- Actively participate in the improvement of the existing Dexmach eco-system by identifying automation opportunities and evangelizing best practices.
- Provide software assurance for implemented solutions by continuously guaranteeing quality with quick software iterations.
The consultant has industry leading knowledge and experience (or ambitious to learn) regarding the following topics:
- Expert knowledge of the PowerShell programming language, including PS tools like Pester and Plaster.
- Terraforms knowledge
- Cloud automation with Microsoft Azure. Knowledge of AWS or Google cloud are considered a plus.
- Configuration management (DSC, Ansible)
- Design and implementation of CI/CD release pipelines on VSTS
- Strong communication skills
Dexmach offers you a challenging position within a fast growing and professional environment. We offer you a market-tailored salary package, including extralegal advantages and a suiting company car.