Azure Solution Architect
Focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. Architect, design and build systems in the cloud. Participate in pre-sales activities. Identify best technologies and services for the customer. A mindset that thinks to bring value to the customers. Bringing value is in our DNA.
Responsibility and ownership are important in working at Dexmach. The role of Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect is to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Architect, Design and build systems in the cloud
- Actively working with clients on solution strategies, designs, delivery and methodologies in transforming their business.
- Identifying the best technologies and services for their needs, constraints and strategies
- Participating in pre-sales; presenting proposed solutions to customers and contributing in providing content to proposals
- Taking an active leadership role in the community of consultants working in and throughout Belgium and beyond.
- Contribute to the development of standards, best practices and organizational capability
- Optimize Dexmach Cloud Services and vision.
The consultant has industry leading knowledge and experience (or ambitious to learn) regarding the following topics:
- Assessment of customer needs and readiness for a transition to cloud computing
- Design of public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Design and delivery of public and hybrid cloud migrations
- IT service and operations integration and management tools: Cloud management platforms, configuration management, automation and orchestration
- IT security and governance in relation to cloud computing
- Agile and lean approaches including DevOps, automation release and Infrastructure as Code (.NET, JSON, PowerShell…)
- Technology focus on Microsoft Azure. Open source platforms and Configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, puppet, Salt) knowledge is an advantage.
- Container concepts with Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes….
Mindset is the most important skill, and this will be challenged during an interview. Don’t be afraid of the technology areas, the Dexmach team is ready to onboard-train-upgrade your skills.
Dexmach offers you a challenging position within a fast growing and professional environment. We offer you a market-tailored salary package, including extralegal advantages and a suiting company car.