Industrialized IT services are the opportunity
The IT-world is in the industrialization era! Every industry and organization is looking to extend its IT services with cloud capabilities. While these organizations have all the parts to build a solid, controlled and predictable cloud environment. Many of them do not have the knowledge and insights to set these up properly.
For us the cloud is one big environment that can be triggered, let’s say it in modern terminology…one big IoT environment. We can interact with this environment in many ways and we see this as an opportunity to do a “Deus ex Machina” in IT services delivery.
As an IT services integrator with a “born in the cloud” mindset, this is the new element to provide value for our customers. Complexity of using cloud is, in many cases, associated with translating traditional architectures to cloud services. Changing this mindset has the direct result that current IT business services models are subject to change when introducing cloud services. The trust for using cloud is based on an innovative viewpoint with following key pillars:
- Cloud is new, this gives us the opportunity to standardize this new environment.
- Guidance and reference architecture are an accelerator from the vendor. Use these and see what is missing, based on business requirements.
- Cloud Architecture is defined by bringing business and technical requirements together.
- Deployments are orchestrated… fully automated to guarantee standardization, compliancy and security.
- Operations on cloud services are totally different for PaaS and SaaS cloud services. Based on the defined standards, compliancy is measured and this is an automated process. Operations is not done with “hands” but with “code”.
- Reporting and having detailed insights on cloud performance is one of the most important elements to create trust. Yes we are getting value from the cloud, yes cloud cost is under control…
DexMach service portfolio is the translation of all of the above. We are a team of passionate, innovation-focused cloud experts, wanting to bring value for our customers. Products are created (as a Service) to make cloud easy to consume and to hide all complexity. From deployment using DexBrix to operations with DexCare and reporting visualized in DExPorts; a complete set of services is available to offload customers so they can focus on their core business.
In order to be able to achieve more with cloud services, we need to start doing less. Delivering cloud services and applications to production in a faster, standardized and stable way has become imperative to the future success of any business. Automate it as a whole and we have industrialized IT services!
Kurt Van Hoecke, CEO